Kforce is partnering with a client hiring for a Lead Data Scientist in Charlotte, North Carolina (NC).
Are you passionate about data science and technology, and stay abreast with industry trend and technology roadmap in the areas of Machine Learning, Big Data and Data Science? Are you interested in standing up a new Data Science practice with a Fortune 80 company? If so, please apply within!
* Identifies what data is available and relevant, including internal and external data sources, leveraging new data collection processes such as IOT, Visual inspection or social media
* Analyze simulation results, Designs experiments, test hypotheses, and build models
* Makes strategic recommendations on data collection, integration and retention requirements incorporating business requirements and knowledge of best practices
* Develops innovative and effective approaches to solve analytics problems and communicates results and methodologies
* Analyze the solution impact on existing systems and process, and work with various teams to finalize the scope and depth of testing required for production deployment
* Deliver projects by authoring/reviewing solution design, functional design, technical design, and test sets and collaborate with global teams in delivery
* Analyze customer requests for feasibility, develop project scope, schedule, and resource estimates, adhering to company software development methodology and standards
* Work with the System, Database, and Application Administrators to ensure that application performs within the defined performance parameters
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Statistical analysis
* 5 years of experience in statistical analysis/modeling, data science and/or data mining
* Proficiency in data identification, preparation, data mining, integrating data from different sources structured and unstructured, and write machine learning and deep learning algorithms
* Proficiency in developing solutions using statistical and other tools/languages like R, Python, Java, Hadoop, IOT, Visual Inspection deep learning algorithms
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.