Apex Systems Inc
We are seeking a Microbiologists! \r\r\r\rRESPONSIBILITIES\r\r\r
• Tests raw materials, in-process and/or finished goods using microbiologist techniques, such as plating and streaking\r\r\r
• Will practice aseptic techniques and adhere to GMP regulations\r\r\r
• Media/sample prep and general housekeeping job responsibilities will also be included\r\r\r
• Prepares media and samples prior to testing \r\r\r
• Plating, streaking and culturing bacteria \r\r\r
• Bacterial identification and bacterial counts to determine if product is within specifications \r\r\r
• Use of Aseptic techniques \r\r\r
• Responsible for general housekeeping, including glassware sterilization \r\r\r
• Enter finished goods test results to database (log in and release)\r\r\r
• Log results into database and distribute them to Compounding, Marketing, Q.A., and R&D departments\r\r\r\r\r\r\r\r\r\r\r\rEEO EmployerApex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems Inc
Website : https://www.apexlifesciences.com/
Apex Life Sciences is a division of the 3rd largest clinical/scientific staffing and services firm in the U.S. We match top scientific, engineering, and clinical research professionals at all career levels for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire opportunities.