Aon Is Looking For A Health and Benefits AVP Consultant or Senior Consultant
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Health and Benefits Consulting business group within Aon Hewitt, in San Francisco, Sacramento or San Jose, CA. The exact level of this role will be determined based on the individuals' background/experience.
Your Impact As A Health and Benefits AVP Consultant / Senior Consultant
* Prepares or finalizes reporting and materials for benefits projects.
* Conducts meetings and takes notes, monitors and executes deliverables and accountabilities based on project scope and statement of work.
* Identifies additional potential work and any out of scope services requested by client. May sell or introduce new services.
* Works individually or with other consultants to finalize projects, and monitors time spent and project budget at first level.
* Makes analytical projections and material conclusions for work conducted.
* Conducts studies, makes intermediate or final recommendations.
* Articulate findings to clients, and work with them in a consultative manner.
* Resolves client issues at appropriate levels and informs other team members of pertinent issues.
* Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Consulting or US benefit consulting experience strongly preferred.
* 5 years of experience in a HR consulting firm or professional services firm.
* Excellent communications skills (written and verbal).
* Strong organizational skills. Ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
* Project management and strong analytical ability.
* Working knowledge of benefits and services offered and value to clients.
* Strong presentation skills.
* Project management certification is a plus.
* Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Finance or Economics
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 2412926
Location: United States, CA, San Francisco
Website : http://www.aon.com
Aon plc is the leading global provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource consulting and outsourcing. Through its more than 62,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon delivers distinctive client value via innovative and effective risk management and workforce productivity solutions.