Enzo Life Sciences, Inc.
Telephonics is seeking a Chief Engineer to support Radar Systems. We are seeking a recognized expert on Primary and Secondary Radar Systems, System Level CONOPS (Concepts of Operation), RF Subsystems, Processing Subsystems and Algorithms as evidenced by a history of publications and program experience. Must participate in professional associations and meetings to receive and disseminate information of potential value to the organization. Is expected to keep abreast of state-of-the-art advances in respective subject matter.
* Maintains current on state of the art knowledge on radar hardware techniques and/or mode designs applicable to maritime and overland modes, focusing on RF architecture;
* Possesses wide breadth of knowledge of radar hardware including knowledge of how it impacts the overall radar performance;
* Acts as the RF design team lead on projects successfully meeting performance, cost and schedule milestones from start to customer operational use;
* Possess knowledge outside the radar subsystem that allows for platform level recommendations to the prime(s);
* Ability to form team consensus on design choices and execution plans;
* Able to debug system performance issues in stressing customer environments;
* Instrumental in customers achieving mission success as a result optimized radar usage and platform parameters provided;
* Proven success in winning new business with an executable technical approach;
* Provided scientific leadership and advises the Chief Engineer on research plans and programs in core areas and related technologies;
* Coordinates with other technical resources to formulate and carry out studies and advances in design and manufacturing to advance the capabilities and cost effectiveness of core radar products;
* Maintains close coordination and oversight of all in-house and subcontracted developments for antennas and closely related microwave components;
* Conceives, plans and advocates major research and development activities;
* Maintains liaison with industry and evaluates potential sources of supply;
* Provides expert consultation;
* Performs other duties as required;
EDUCATION: Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electromagnetics ; PhD preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 20 years experience with planning and conducting research and development of advanced microwave antenna and radiating systems.
* Strong analytic and organizational skills, and outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Must have a background suitable to obtain a Security Clearance required.
We are an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected characteristic. Reasonable accommodations may include but are not limited to that which may enable individuals with disabilities and special disabled veterans to perform the essential functions of this position.
Enzo Life Sciences, Inc.
Website : http://www.enzolifesciences.com/
Enzo Biochem, Inc., a public corporation listed on the New York stock exchange (ENZ) is a growth-oriented integrated life sciences and biotechnology company focused on harnessing biological process to develop research tools, diagnostics and therapeutics, and serves as a provider of test services, including exotic tests, to the medical community. Since our founding in 1976, our strategic focus has been on the development of enabling technologies in the research, development, manufacture, licensing and marketing of innovative health care products, platforms and services based on molecular and cellular technologies.The business activities of Enzo Biochem, Inc. are performed by the company‘s three wholly owned subsidiaries; Enzo Life Sciences, Inc., Enzo Therapeutics, Inc., and Enzo Clinical Labs, Inc.