1st Solution USA
Our client is a not-for-profit healthcare system encompassing 8 regional hospitals, many primary care and urgent care clinics and a health plan that has a half-million members. They have engaged 1st Solution to recruit candidates for their
position. In this role you will work with the organizations hospitals to identify new opportunities for innovative analytics
i.e., descriptive, prescriptive and predictive) based on market developments & business demands. You will also manage analytical projects in concert with other Directors within the Analytics Organization
• Collaborate across the organization to perform exploration and experimentation to build prototypes and develop analytical solutions best practices
Guide the development of new analytical models to support real time and data driven business decision making.
entor and support junior scientists as well as assist senior leadership in evaluation, development and implementation of cutting edge reporting/research/analytics generating actionable insights to meet organizations needs.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree required. Masters or PhD preferred
• 5 years of experience in advanced/consultative analytics
• 2-3 years of predictive modeling experience. Should have built and supported implementation on predictive models using healthcare claims and/or EHR data
• Some healthcare experience is required, preferably with domain knowledge of episodic analytics, care management, provider analytics/reimbursement policies and Total Cost of Care improvement.
• Must have strong SQL skills
• Must have experience with analytical development tools such as SAS EG and SAS STAT, R or Python
• Should have experience in Machine Learning and other advanced statistical modeling techniques
• Must have worked with large datasets
• Candidates with broader industry knowledge in property/casualty insurance, financial and/or retail industries are preferred.
Relocation assistance will be provided.
Number of Openings
1st Solution USA
Website : http://www.1stsolutionusa.com/
1st Solution USA is a certified, woman-owned business enterprise that specializes in EMR and HIT recruiting solutions. Clients love us for our quality-driven approach to recruitment. We get results, because we know how and where to find the best people to get the job done – the Clinical Software Implementation Specialists, Trainers, Systems Analysts, Informaticists, and more – who know how to automate clinical systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep healthcare operations running smoothly.