On Behalf of a key client of SciPro Globals I am searching for a number of candidates for multiple Associate Principle / Principle Translational Scientist roles to have the oppourtunity to impact an industry-leading portfoloio from inception though to life cycle management. * This is an opportunity follow the science and deliver decision making biomarker data during drug development.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities: Challenges, Expectations and Deliverables for the Translational Science Associate Director position
* Developing biomarker strategies and ensuring delivery within early and/or late project teams.
* Delivering biomarkers for clinical studies based on the best available science and technologies.
* Generating disease linkage data to guide indication selection and targeted patient populations.
* Measuring target engagement reliably and quantifiably to inform clinical decisions for selecting therapeutically relevant doses and schedules.
* Understanding key cancer pathway interactions and feedback mechanisms in clinical samples to guide rational drug combinations.
* Defining novel mechanisms of resistance targeted therapies by studying tumors at relapse.
* Leader and driver of strategy for the development of new drugs with novel endpoints
Experiences, Skills, Accomplishments and Qualities Desired:
* PhD with 5-10 years translational experience or equivalent experience within the pharmaceutical industry, ideally Hematology and Immune Oncology
* In-depth knowledge of disease area biology and translational science
* Proven communication and influencing skills
* Highly developed problem solving and risk management skills
* Highly developed collaborative working skills
* Must have strategic perspective, global orientation and collaborative thought process
* Ability to act as an external ambassador and to influence external organisations to enhance the image and reputation of the client
Phone : 44(0)203 327 3072