Our client, an RTP area biotech in high growth mode, is actively recruiting for a bright, capable and highly diligent quick study for a key role on its development and production team.
This company is producing cutting edge products in the biologics space. They are expanding the clinical and commercial operations and are fine-tuning their production strategies. This Production Scientist will partner with lead scientists on the team to ensure optimal techniques are used. We seek a hardworking, knowledgeable and “can do” candidate who brings a keen eye and a process improvement mentality. Experience working in a biology lab will be important.
This Production Scientist will be responsible for the manufacturing and testing of biological compounds. Experience working with biologics or IVD reagents in a GMP/GLP setting will be needed here.
· Manufacturing and testing of biological compounds, reagents and controls
· Troubleshooting performance issues with reagents and formulations
· Conducting reagent and control stability studies
· Implementing and supporting design changes and improvements
· Conducting process and equipment validation studies, to include process improvement to support formulations
· Analyzing data, documenting and summarizing results
· Supporting new development, laboratory upkeep, and other duties as needed
Targeted candidate will offer a related scientific degree and 1 year of experience working in a biology lab under GMP regulations. Experience working in biologic or medical device manufacturing, testing and production is required.
Other priorities include:
· Knowledge of GMP/GLP regulations as it relates to Biologic production
· Disciplined and accurate documentation skills (cGMP compliant)
· Direct experience with laboratory safety practices, to include: Hazardous Chemicals, Universal Precautions, PPE, Bloodborne Pathogen and such
· Experience with the manufacturing and testing of in vitro diagnostics and/or coagulation laboratory products is a plus
Finally, we seek a candidate who will thrive in this growing, changing and highly dynamic setting. A lot is happening, and the future is very bright. We seek a smart and can-do candidate who can hit the ground running.
Position is direct hire and will pay $45-50k, plus bonus and great benefits.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. proudly recruits on behalf of premier employers in the Triangle (and beyond). We specialize in Office Support, Life Science and other Professional Services positions. To view our current openings, please visit our website at ****Job Requirements